Friday, March 25, 2011

My first Baby

My very first video game, translated only by me has just been released. It's called Wolfteam, a FPS game (basically shooting game) where you can turn into a werewolf, cool, isn't it? So I had to translate from English to French, and so the brand new French version is now available. But it's also available in English and German.

If you like this type of game you should like it, I had to play the English version before translating, I really sucked at it, but it's pretty cool. We do have a lot of other cool games anyway if you don't like this kind.

I gotta admit I'm really proud now, it's my 1st official translation. And a big one. I wanted to translate books or films at first, but I guess video game is something in between, and it's very interesting and challenging to do. Like a couple of years ago, I would have never thought I could end up in video games industry, since I'm not a huge gamer myself, but the industry is booming right now and I guess I can get other opportunities afterward, and the good thing is I could do this job almost everywhere on the planet.

==Greetings from Berlin==

No comments:

Post a Comment