Thursday, November 18, 2010

Back home...

... but not for too long! Just coming back from Germany, I'll be taking a train back to Berlin on Saturday night and my new life as a Berliner will start on Sunday.

I really enjoyed this short stay in the German capital city, it is a very charming and interesting place. Yesterday, I took the free guided tour organized by New Europe. They are present in a few major European cities as well as in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. They offer theme paying tours and also a free tour of the city. This free tour is tip based only, and it was worth it! Our guide in Berlin was awesome, he had great stories to tell, it was really interesting and we learnt a  lot. We walked 4 hours without seeing time passing by. I highly recommend it to you, it is so enjoyable to learn about the city you're visiting!

==Greetings from Metz, France==

No comments:

Post a Comment