Monday, November 15, 2010

Live from Berlin

So I made it to Berlin! I left home at 9:30 am and arrived at my host's home at 7pm something. It's already a long way but I made it still longer with my fear to run late. My flight was leaving at 4:20pm from Francfurt-Hahn, so gates closing at 3:50pm which is likely to be the time they actually open with Ryanair... I had a bus arriving at 3pm but I took the one arriving at 1:15pm, I got almost convinced on the way I made the right choice while we were in traffic jam in Luxemburgcity, but we were only 10 min late, when I have no checked bags I could come later.
But I killed time by having lunch at the airport restaurant (quite good indeed) and being polled about the airport.
The flight was ok, I slept like usual. Then going through Berlin with my hosts's directions was quite easy, and speaking German and having lived in Germany made me feel less lost than usual, when I go to unknown city in an unknwon country.
I'm hosted by Martin, a CouchSurfer whom I hosted around 3 years ago in Nancy. He's currently working, so I'm waiting from him, his neighbour let me in, but no wild party tonight since I got this job interview tomorrow. Once this will be done, I'll go discover my maybe future city!!! ^^

==Greetings from Berlin==

No comments:

Post a Comment