Friday, December 17, 2010

Berlin's Christmas Markets: Opernpalais (Staatsoper)

So here's #3 of my series! ^^ Tonight, I went to the Xmas Market of Opernpalais, a trendy restaurant next to the National Opera (Opernplais = Opera's Palace; Staatsoper = National Opera).
I kinda struggled to get there, on internet when I looked up for the way, it told me to get 3 buses, but I arrived for the 1st change, I saw that the last bus of the 2nd line I was supposed to get came around 6pm... and it was already 7:30pm. Well, I found another to get there.

The place is very pretty, especially the illuminated buildings all around. One of the alley has " a star sky" small electrical lamps on a large net, with lights yellow and green on the building, it was very nice. It a cery charming market, nice night walk around.

The bad point for me: too many food booths, too many booths only with gloves/scarves/hats and few unique booths, many of them can be found on other markets.

But it's cute and it's woth seeing at least for the background.

PHOTOS

==Greetings from Berlin==

No comments:

Post a Comment