Sunday, December 19, 2010

Berlin's Christmas Markets: Schloss Charlottenburg

So here's my last article on Berlin Xmas markets, I didn't do them all  I guess.
Today was the one by Castle Charlottenburg, my first reaction when getting off the bus was: wow! It's indeed a wonderful place. It's worth seeing just for the lights play on the castle's front.

Then, the markte itself is very pretty, there's  a stage where a chor is singing, some unique handcrafts booths, one of "birds house" I really liked.

There was also a Raclette seller, you know that chesse I can't resist, well guess what? I didn't resist!! ^^ It's so delicious!

It was a nice walk, despite the hords of people, but I couldn't expect otherwise, it's last advent Sunday.


PHOTOS







==Greetings from Berlin==

No comments:

Post a Comment