Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Sylvester!

Today's the last day of year 2010, ready to start a new decade?

2010 for me was quite a good year, started as unemployed living with ny parents, finished with temporary contract in Berlin, almost living on my own (flatshare is not completely living alone but well, this will be for the coming year). An internship in Cologne, a job in Dublin and now this job here, I'm starting to be a real working girl! :D Well, of course the year was not all happiness and stressless, but that's life. ^^

Of 2011, I expect more travels, more job and maybe a miracle which would put an end to this (too) long period of single status (it's not forbidden to dream, is it? :D )

And to you I wish you all that you want, and have fun tonight!

==Greetings from Berlin==

No comments:

Post a Comment