Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I might be Wonder Woman in the end...

... I think that's what might be thinking one of the Project Managers.
So today, I went back on Project1 after working on Project2 last week and Project3 on Monday and Tuesday.

This morning, my PM came to ask me my availabilities for over time since we got new stuffs on Project2, we decided that I'll be working 6 - 10 pm on Thursday & Friday and whole day on Saturday & Sunday. A few hours later, well the assignments for Project2 will be less than expected so I'll be working at home since no one else needs to do extra hours...

And 2 hours ago, I got a mail with instructions for Project3... hum there's a problem guys, I won't be able to make it... and I'm sure they can find other French testers willing to do over time (we got paid 50% more, not bad ^^ )

==Greetings from Dublin== 

No comments:

Post a Comment