Thursday, September 9, 2010

Who am I? What is this blog about?

I'm a French girl, currently living in Ireland, working as a localisation tester for video games. Yes, I got paid to play video games, they give me the recently translated French version of a game, I gotta play through and report any linguistic or cosmetic bug.
I enjoy to live abroad and traveling, I've already been living and Czech Republic and Germany, I'm a traveler and here I will talk about my life in Ireland (for the moment, maybe somewhere else later), my trips, my adventures around Europe (I hope soon also out of Europe), tips on travels, restaurants, bars and other nice stuffs in places I stay in or visit.
Talking about some thoughts, and about quite anything and everything...

==Greetings from Dublin== 

No comments:

Post a Comment