Friday, April 8, 2011

Company's party

Yesterday we had a company party. We knew only 15min before leaving when we would be going since it was a surprise. We went to Isa Mitz Café in Görlitzer Park.
It was a nice place, there was a big buffet, I could chat with some colleagues, all was in a good atmosphere. And well, someone told me we were supposed to play mini golf... Hum, well so I didn't choose the right outfit this morning: skirt & high heels. Plus we were wondering where, since we didn't see a mini golf in the park and plus, it was getting dark, so for joking I told him it was maybe underground.

And later in the evening, some colleagues asked me if I wanted to play mini golf with them. So it was indeed underground. I had not played mini golf for like 10 years, and it was the first time I played indoor mini golf, with neon light and phosphorescent tracks, in skirt and high heels. But it was fun, one track was an ascending slope with a reversed horseshoe in the middle of the slope, where you had to put the ball... and I did it in one shot! I was quite impressed, amazed and proud. But i lost on the whole game...

It's the 2nd company party since I've been here, it's always fun, the atmosphere in the company is so cool and relax, it's really nice to work there, I do hope they will renew my contact.

== Greetings from Berlin ==

No comments:

Post a Comment