Thursday, April 21, 2011

Heading to Lorraine

My contract comes to an end on May 22nd, as it's on a Sunday, my actual last day of work will be on the 20th.
And from the 21st to the 30th, I'll be in Lorraine. Mainly in Metz, by my parents, but also in Nancy, where I have some friends.
I hesitated before booking the flight, since I still hope they would renew my contract. But I got a few days off still available, and maybe I could also see if it's possible to start the new contract on June 1st...

I found cheap flight from Berlin to Saarbrücken, so I decided not to wait too long before it gets more expensive and full.

I'm really looking forward to it, that's the 1st time I stay that long abroad without coming back for a visit (will be 5 months), and I really miss my family and friends.
And also a good way to drop a 1st suitcase if I ever go back "definetely" in June.

== Greetings from Berlin ==

No comments:

Post a Comment